Farrakhan: “Jesus Was a Black Muslim”

Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan made an appearance Tuesday at Alabama A&M University where he said Jesus was a black Muslim.

“If Elijah was at the door and he was black, you would call 911 and say there’s a n****r at the door, claiming he’s Elijah! Send the police!” exclaimed Farrakhan, then explained that it is “because you are not trained to accept wisdom from a black person, no matter how wise that black person is…Jesus was a black man.”

Farrakhan went on to say that Jesus was not even a Christian: “Because Jesus said ‘Not My will, but Thy will.’ You know what we call that in Arabic?  Islam. He was a Muslim.”

Explaining why he is so vilified by many, in the South especially, Farrakhan said, “here in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia, and even in other parts of the country, they didn’t like outsiders coming to disturb the plantation.  So when an outsider came that master thought might upset the plantation mentality, he would threaten the slave and go, ‘don’t you listen to him, he’s a hater.’  Well you just met me!  Who taught you to hate your black self?  It wasn’t Farrakahn.”

Comments

comments

52 Responses to Farrakhan: “Jesus Was a Black Muslim”

1. Spencer April 13, 2012 at 2:33 am

I used to think that Farrakhan was an intelligent man. But he is a false teacher if anything else. Jesus Christ was not a Muslim, in fact Jesus did not belong to any religion. The word Christian means followers of Christ period. And so Jesus Christ was not follower of Himself, He is the Son of God. “Christian” derives from the Koine Greek word Christ, a translation of the Biblical Hebrew term Messiah. Jesus was the Messiah which means Savior of the world. He is the Son of God and not the son of Allah. According to most Muslim He was merely another one of the prophets and they call Him “Esau” this is a very dangerous article because it could easily mislead someone who is considering giving himself or herself to Christ. Christians believe that salvation comes by believing in Christ (John 3: 16), with Muslims salvation comes by works which is false teaching.

2. ayisha r jeffries April 13, 2012 at 11:33 am

Greetings of Peace:

I pray this finds you well, Borther Spencer. I appreciate your having a point of view and respect that your Faith choice is “different” than my choice, but to disagree with the Imam by insulting Islam is not debate worthy nor Christian worthy. He gave you an explanation that is grounded in fact: that based on Jesus’ position of submission: God’s will vs. his will (submission) was and is in the Arabic vocabulary a Muslim (one who submits to the will of the Creator) So yes, Jesus and anyone who gives his will over to God or submits to what Allah says is better i.e. does not follow his own desire but the Creator’s guidance is in the Arabic a Muslim. The fact that we differ on the role of Jesus in Allah’s Divine Plan, shouldn’t place us in a state of anger and insults. Let’s keep the discussions Civil; on any given Sunday Islam will stand right next to Christianity, Judaism, as Truth and Guidance in this World and the Hereafter because its the same conversation from the same Creator; the ending? yet to be determined. Peace and Love Bless UP!!!

• Spencer April 14, 2012 at 1:16 am

I think the problem we are having is that I don’t serve Allah, I serve the God of Heaven. I don’t praise Muhammed, but I do praise the Lord Jesus Christ. I don’t know who the “Imam” is nor do I want to know him and I hold absolutely no allegiance to him. The insult is Farrakhan saying the Jesus “was” a Muslim. Jesus is still very alive and He’s sitting at the right hand of the Father. He is not of the Muslim faith, there is but one baptism, one Lord, one faith. Jesus said, “Enter ye in at the straight gate for wide is the gate and broad is way that leadeth destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.” Jesus Christ is the Son of God, He died for me and He died for you.

3. ayisha r jeffries April 13, 2012 at 11:39 am

Oh, by the way Muslims call Jesus by the Abrabic reference “ESA” peace and blessings be upon him AND we know that he is the Messiah to return to us (Humanity) to finish the “work”. Dangerous is fear and inciting fear. Read, get informed so you won’t be driven to division, hatred and unfortunate violence. Understanding what is differenct about each of us might generate a friendship and mutual respect…watch out you might love an enemy one day because you got to know her. :) much love

4. Iahmale April 13, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Spencer i’m sure you probably never thgt That the Minister was an Intelligent man. U probably just used what u could use from him, and now you think ure so Intelligent that now you can diss…that’s typical of a so-called “Negro”. U probably went to the Million Man March?…to show no gratitude for those who sacrificed to bring you truth! Somebody is saying that they thought you was intelligent Spencer, until you made that comment. If Farrakhan says he’s a Black Muslim then he is! isnt Farrakhan called a Black Muslim? Is Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali called Black Muslims?…you must be talking bout that white Jesus hanging on old folks wall? We follow the one with Hair like lambswool, feet like burnt brass. We wont follow you Spencer, sorry, we will keep Farrakhan!

• Spencer April 14, 2012 at 12:42 am

Brother you can keep Farrakhan all you want, but I’ll keep Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior because Farrakhan did not die for me. I don’t think along the same lines as you and Farrakhan seem to think. I am more interested in the salvation that Jesus offers than what color His skin may be. You’re right, I have absolutely no gratitude for Farrakhan he didn’t do anything that would cause me to be grateful and there is still a question concerning he and the death of Malcolm X. Jesus is not a Muslim, notice I said “is” and not “was” because Jesus is still alive, He rose from the dead, but Muhammed the one that you worship is indeed dead.

• balampop1 April 14, 2012 at 3:05 am

Jesus didn’t die for you either. Who in the world would die for you an a bunch of worthless sinners?

• Spencer April 14, 2012 at 3:07 am

Jesus.

• Ruby from NJ May 7, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Iahmale, you got to the part about Jesus’ appearance before I could. He was not white, with that bronze skin and wooly hair. I read somewhere that white people lightened the image of Jesus to make it appear more like them. So much for accuracy and facts.

5. Euradell Johnson April 13, 2012 at 10:07 pm

I love you brother Farrachan

6. Euradell Johnson April 13, 2012 at 10:09 pm

I loveyou brother Farrachan

7. John Rowe April 13, 2012 at 11:31 pm

@ Ayisha
    Jesus was born a Jew. Those that follow Christ are called believers, Christian was the name given to us by the world. Allah says he has no children, not only does Jesus say that he is the son of God, but that He and God are one in the same. Jesus also taught the Trinity, and said the only way to the Father, salvation, was through Him (Jesus). These clearly go against Muslim tenets. You, and the Minister Farrakhan base your conclusion on one statement, when there are many more to the contrary. Many where it alludes to Jesus as God in the flesh. Do Muslims hold this belief? How can Muslims claim He is a prophet, but deny his assertion of being the son of God, as well as deny his earthly ministry? It is apperent that Jesus Christ, and the Muslim Jesus (ESA) are not one in the same.

8. Kim April 13, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Jesus is the Son of God…point blank PREIOddddddddddd.

9. vernon sukumu April 14, 2012 at 1:01 am

The two religions that have attempted to convert the rest us are chirstian and muslin. They both went to Africa, colonize and enslaved us. Hindus, Shinto, Jews evens budhist wich has moved out of India didn’t try to convert us you can become a Budhist or Jew if you volunteer to do so. You can’t become a Hindu one of the oldest religion, its for Indian only. Shinto is for Japaness only. When the christian came to America the Indian had their own religion, did’t try to change anyone. Two thousand years ago the european gave us a white god I know he was white because his son is white. six hundred years later, here come and Arab god I know that because he whant us to have arabic name. A muslin told me that arabic is the language of god. Its amazing that a god who could put two billion stars in our galaxy, would choose a middle east desert, to put his favorite religons in, to much hot sun. If he or she did put you in charge of us he’s not happy for the havoc that you two have have heap upon us.

10. Aaron April 14, 2012 at 1:06 am

Jesus is Lord without a doubt, we are saved by His shed blood and ours sins are washed away by the Sacrificial Blood of the Lamb. He is sitting at the right hand of the Father interceding for me and one day He will return for a church without spot or wrinkle. Let’s get this correct Christ means the anointed one.Believers of Christ as Son of the living God that died for us on calvary walk in that same anointing. The Bible say’s Greater things shall we do. Greater is He that is in us than he that’s in the world. There is no argument and there is no plea that Jesus died and He died for me.
    I have traveled the world and I love all people regardless of their belief but my mission is to give them the gospel of Jesus Christ.

11. DrP April 14, 2012 at 1:40 am

Jesus never existed, with christianity actually being a spin off plagarized religion from Egyptian mythology that existed long before christianity and the birth of christ. It is baffling to me how this and a plethoral of other facts go unoticed if not reconciled with historical fact. Black people have fallen so easily for this theological BS for too long. Its a fairytale that catered to underdeveloped egotistic driven minds who were too intimidated by uncertainty and mystery as well as afraid to think for themselves. Jesus being muslim, christian, a black man or even white does no more to save others.

• Spencer April 14, 2012 at 1:50 am

DrP, I’d rather die believing in Him only to find He does not exist than to do die not believing in Him only to find that He actually does exist. Because then it would be everlasting too late. Please don’t allow the devil to fool you any further than he already has.

• Cyber Surfer September 2, 2013 at 8:53 am

Spence, BRAVO!!!! I concur.

12. DrP April 14, 2012 at 2:22 am

Well Spencer that is easy for you to offer such a fearbased and intellectually lazy explanation to support believing in Christianity. Why not research my facts or premise to find out if its true rather than discount it? I know I did although it was uncomfortable at first. The only devil is your untamed fearand the irrational logic that refuses to think for oneself. Lol.

• Spencer April 14, 2012 at 2:59 am

The only facts I care to read is from the Holy Word of God, I do not care to read anything from the doctrine of demons. I do not and will not research anything contrary to the Word of God, the devil is my enemy he cannot seperate me from the love of Christ. He is using you right now and you don’t even realize it, but nonetheless God has given you a free will, which means He allows you to believe whatsoever you will but then comes the judgment. He will give you over to a reprobate mind in the meanwhile. I wish that you would reconsider because you really don’t want to end up in eternal damnation. Seriously, you don’t want to go to hell.

• balampop1 April 14, 2012 at 3:17 am

Only you christians know the truth,I am sorry the rest of the world is wrong about there beliefs. You would be serve well if you learn how to have an open mind but I forgot its your way or no way.

• Spencer April 14, 2012 at 3:25 am

No you are wrong, you are free to believe whatever you want. It’s called a free will, God gave us freedom of choice. the choice to choose to do right or the choice to choose to do wrong it’s totally up to you. I don’t have a closed mind as you seem to infer, but I do have a made up mind. And I made up my mind to follow Jesus.

13. Jerry April 14, 2012 at 5:49 am

Dear Spencer, I commend you for standing in your faith and holding your ground. You set an examine for all Christians. Jesus Christ is Lord. Jesus Died for the sins of every human being. He was buried and rose again. Our Savior is alive. This is and historical fact documented in our dictionaries, encyclopedias, and other historical books plus The Bible. I am thanking God for you, Dear Spencer. Let’s continue to pray for all unbeliever that they might get saved and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Christianity is not just a mere religion but and relationship with God.

• Spencer April 14, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Thank you Bro. Jerry, It is very nonsensical to me for us to argue whether or not Jesus is one of us. It goes against the Lord’s teachings, because it in itself is an act of pride. One of the most dangerous weapons in Satan’s arsenal. Saying He was Muslim or He was any other faith or race means that I’m seeking bragger’s rights, which is pride and from the doctrine of demons. The KKK says He’s a blue-eyed white man, and so when do this we are no different then these disciples of Satan. It makes no difference what color Jesus is not “was”, the difference is to believe in Him for who He is, the Son of God and the Savior of all mankind anything else is just sinking sand.

14. Lakisha April 14, 2012 at 10:02 am

Although I am a Christian,I respect Minister Farrakhan, but my brother is mistaken.Jesus the Christ is a Jew.His Apostles were Jews,and the Bible gives a few accounts of his followers calling him Rabbi. There is also documentation on Jesus the Christ, that is separate from the Bible that describes Jesus as a Jew. Now, Minister Farrakhan is correct in saying that Jesus is Black, we know this from the Bible, historical accounts by Roman and Jewish observers.About 10 yrs ago, I saw the Smithsonian magazine it had a story titled “The Real Jesus” this article detailed a research project conducted by anthropologists/other scientists who found ancestors of Jesus’ family and took DNA samples of others in the region where Jesus lived (which has not changed very much), and found that Jesus was what we would call Arabic, but he looked Black.So, sorry Brother Minister, you are wrong on this one, doesn’t happen often, but you got one wrong.

15. Ayisha Jeffries April 14, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Bro. Spencer and my Beloveds who if you insist on quoting Islam or speaking to what it is or isn’t, you must get it right. Debate it but get the facts about Islam RIGHT, that’s all that is asked by my Community. You don’t have to agree but you must get the FACTS. HOLD TRUE TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE BUT ARGUE IN THE BEST MANNER CONCERNING YOUR BELIEFS.

REGARDING THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD AND WHETHER HE IS DEAD (REMEMBER YOU STATE JESUS LIVES TO RETURN AND WE AS MUSLIMS AGREE ON THAT POINT), MUHAMMAD, PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON HIM: The Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, said: the one who sees me in a dream has truly seen me for indeed the devil can not take my shape to deceive people. WE AS MUSLIMS THEREFORE BELIEVE THAT DREAMS ARE A FORM OF REALITY AND SEEING THE PROPHETS, ETC. ARE REALITY.

According to Quran(Revelation): Jesus was a Prophet and Servant of God:

“Behold! the angels said, ‘Oh Mary! God gives you glad tidings of a Word from Him. His name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter, and in (the company of) those nearest to God. He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. He shall be (in the company) of the righteous… And God will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel’” (3:45-48).

“Christ, the son of Mary, was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how God makes His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!” (5:75).

“He [Jesus] said: ‘I am indeed a servant of God. He has given me revelation and made me a prophet; He has made me blessed wheresoever I be; and He has enjoined on me prayer and charity as long as I live. He has made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable. So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!’ Such was Jesus the son of Mary. It is a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) God that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is” (19:30-35)

“And behold! God will say [i.e. on the Day of Judgment]: ‘Oh Jesus, the son of Mary! Did you say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God?’ He will say: ‘Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Yours. For You know in full all that is hidden. Never did I say to them anything except what You commanded me to say: ‘Worship God, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I lived among them. When You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things’” (5:116-117).

Finally, His Teachings

“When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: ‘Now I have come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which you dispute. Therefore, fear God and obey me. God, He is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him — this is a Straight Way.’ But sects from among themselves fell into disagreement. So woe to the wrongdoers, from the penalty of a Grievous Day!” (43:63-65)

This is the facts concerning Islam; don’t make up the facts, read, question the learned Muslims and then speak to it. Dr. Boyce Watkins, you an ethical scholar and Yvette a capable editor, I hope to see this posted.

• Spencer April 14, 2012 at 3:28 pm

The one thing I like most concerning your argument is when you say, “You don’t have to agree” and I willing to leave it at that. I don’t follow the Quran, I don’t read it and will never read it. With that said, you can’t convince and I won’t waste time trying convince who is right and who is wrong. I believe that the Word of God is far too precious and sacred to engage in such foolery. You’re a Muslim and I am a Christian and there is one thing for sure, there will be a day when we will all know the truth.

• Ruby from NJ May 7, 2012 at 7:17 pm

I recommend to you a DVD documentary on religion called, “religulous.” It will surprise you. I purchased it online. It opened my eyes.

16. Ayisha Jeffries April 14, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur’an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better.” (an-Nahl:125).

I pray I have followed this instruction; in the end is to you your way and to me mine.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Say: O disbelievers!﴾1﴿ I worship not that which ye worship;﴾2﴿ Nor worship ye that which I worship.﴾3﴿ And I shall not worship that which ye worship.﴾4﴿ Nor will ye worship that which I worship.﴾5﴿ Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.﴾6﴿

17. Ayisha Jeffries April 14, 2012 at 3:43 pm

A very noble ending to what should be healthy dialogue; I must say I don’t think MY intention was to convert anyone, only to ask for civility and accuracy. I do read the Bible and other religious text for several reasons: one Islam states that we should honor all revelation from the Creator, (2) to be informed so that when I meet another Faith I won’t insult them and I will have a better understanding; (3) I can debate from an informed place (though it may be imperfect) and (4) at the end of the day my own Faith is stronger. I pray for Peace, Spencer <3 Unity of Purpose and communities where differences don't divide us.

• Spencer April 14, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I refuse to read any other religious text not the Quran, the book of Mormons, the Watch Tower, etc., I believe that the Holy Bible is the only Word of God. If that to you is being close minded than so be it. I have no hatred in my heart for anyone else who thinks otherwise, but for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

18. Ayisha Jeffries April 14, 2012 at 4:06 pm

May your worship be accepted.

19. theloneous April 14, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Stands to reason that Jesus was not a Christian, Jesus would have had to accept himself as his Lord and Savior in order to call himself a Christian. Jesus did obey or submit to God, which is the definition of Islam. But what difference does it make which religion he may or may not have been, Jesus is the perfect example for a man to follow if he is seeking God.

• Spencer April 14, 2012 at 6:23 pm

Jesus said, “I and the Father are One” which means God does have to belong to a religion. Religion is for men not God. Religion is a cultural system and Jesus Christ did not and still does not belong to any system cultural or otherwise. The definition of religion is wide open, your family, your car or even your dog can actually be your religion if you are weak enough to make it so. If man religiously indulges in immoral behavior that behavior becomes his religion.

20. kobe April 14, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Farrahkhan is neither christian nor muslim; although he has to use metaphors in refrence of the bible and quran for tha masses of people who believe in mystery…
    I believe farrahkhan is trying to say as to how white folks look to jesus for righteousness through symbols sighns and biblical literature… he found righteousness through elijah as a jesus… jesus is a ficticious character but to tha masses is real… he opened peoples eyes to become righteous is the stories… well to farrahkhan elijah opened his eyes as a jesus…

• Fateen April 15, 2012 at 4:38 am

Farrakhan is a false prophet because Farrakhan still holds the idea that Elijah Muhammed was Gods messenger. However Elijah Muhammed was revealed to be a false prophet by Malcolm X among others. This is why a hit was placed upon Malcolm X, some say Farrakhan was involved in some manner. Malcolm X’s daughter seems to think so at least. Any traditional Muslim will say that Farrakhan is a false prophet, and that Nation of Islam are NOT muslims. Muslims believe that Mohammad is the LAST prophet, therefore, anyone who says they are a prophet after Mohammad would be considered a heretic. Many black Muslims today think that Farrakhan is an Imam but traditional Muslims will not accept this distinction.

• Spencer April 15, 2012 at 5:37 am

Farrakhan is a hypocrite.

21. nobluesman April 14, 2012 at 7:13 pm

The God of Abraham (the father of religion) created Islam and Judaism from which Christianity emanated. God is Allah. Allah is Islamic for God. If one studies Judaism and Islam, one finds that these two religions have more in common than there are differences. Their major point of disagreement is land boundaries. Jews and Muslims have co-existed for millenium and they are related by blood through Abraham.

22. nobluesman April 14, 2012 at 7:32 pm

The God of Abraham (the father of religion) created Islam and Judaism from which Christianity emanated. God is Allah. Allah is Islamic for God. If one studies Judaism and Islam, one finds that these two religions have more in common than there are differences. Their major point of disagreement is land boundaries. Jews and Muslims have co-existed for millennium and they are related by blood through Abraham.

23. James Moore April 15, 2012 at 1:45 pm

The above arguments is why I believe in God and not religion. Peace to you all.

24. The Watchman April 15, 2012 at 10:52 pm

UH … FIRST OF ALL JESUS DID NOT NAME THE CHURCH HE FOUNDED AS CHRISTIAN. THE CHRISTIAN TERM WAS EXPRESSED BY THOSE WHO PERSECUTED THE FOLLOWERS OF HIM. THAT NEVER CAME FROM CHRIST HIMSELF. …… read your history in the bible. chucklzzzz Slow down folks and pay attention. ………………… 2012

• Spencer April 16, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Correct.

25. Hurit Nitika April 16, 2012 at 2:35 am

James Moore, I am in agreeance with you. I can delight in my God without a Peoples opinion. Everyone is busy arguing about Jesus and because of that he is in great suffrage as people turn him away and deny him entry into their hearts.

I read many references and views of peoples understanding of who and what God is while never letting go of my personal relationship between me, God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Many can believe all that they want but are they living all that they believe? When Christ came into me 1/7/12, my life was changed completely. I desired for his love and guidance after realizing NO human can love me other than through self-service. God loves me purely, direct from him through the spirit and my heart. I do God’s will when he sees fit.

God’s children keep themselves ready to do his work, which we do not know times and hours but we are told to always be ready and keep watch. (The latest message is to buy canned goods and keep stock of things needed in the home. Money is not needed; that is a choice).

There is no worry in preparing, preparing eliminates worry, yet even that message people call me a fool for. The war news they hungrily embrace and before they blink it will be at their door. Why? Because we donot have the face of stage preachers and celebrities? They are collecting money from you to save themselves!

My dreams are filled with spirituality and I have the gift of receiving direction and instruction for my Self and a People. The spirit weeps through me in travailing prayer, among other spiritual services. People will not believe if they have no faith and therefore, their hearts are revealed to the Godly.

When I first was transformed, I shared the great news with many, and they thought me to be a fool! I asked my spirit why. Why would I be made to go to church as a child and forced to the altar as a teen to be “saved”, and made to wash feet and pray, and say I love God, etc..only to get here and be told it’s impossible? Was it all a joke to those people who sat in the church all those years? Do they really know God?

I had so many questions and some have been answered and much is being revealed. No matter the book I read and if they all disappeared today, I know that only LIVING in Christ and Christ LIVING in me is all I need to know the Spirit is real. God is good and I enjoy the process of BEing and growing in his Love. Amen

26. Bopcity April 16, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Wow!! Were an atheist seeking proof of religious belief’s nefarious qualities, they could find no more graphic examples than many of the preceding comments.

Hotep

27. valintyme April 16, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Long live Louis Farrakhan.The freeist Black man in America.

• Spencer April 16, 2012 at 9:58 pm

I wish that could have been said of Malcolm X but he wasn’t given the chance.

• Ishmale April 16, 2012 at 10:23 pm

Wow Spence…u probably had church yesterday and u still on the Farrakhan hating huh. Dude…u keep insinuating that he killed Malcolm? so you dont respect Islam, but you respect Malcolm? okay. in short the evil that you wish on Farrakhan by stating this false accusation “again” shows your hatred towards him. What you wish upon him will be brought upon you. And if the BlackJesus of 2000 years ago was here, you would go along with the Evilmongers to have him crucified….you are no good Spencer or whatever ure name is. Tell all this to Farrakhan to his FACE like a man, no ure a Coward, just like the ones of Jesus day…They still here. You proved that Jesus is a Black Muslim!!! because the enemy wants and wanted Jesus Dead…….name me the Jesus that you follow that they want dead spencer. I havent heard anyone else on hear falsely accusing someone for murder??? Checkmate!!!!

• Spencer April 17, 2012 at 12:28 am

How about Qubilah Shabazz? I don’t hate Muslims or Farrakhan I just have a problem with false prophets lying on who Jesus is. Additionally, how in the world could Jesus be a Muslim when Islam was founded by Muhammed 622 years after Jesus Christ walked on this earth? If He were black what difference would it make? Jesus was Jewish period. Farrakhan admitted in a 60 Minutes interview back in 2009 that he didn’t physically kill Malcolm X but his incediary rhetoric played a role in the 1965 assination. And yes I do respect Malcolm X, especially after he exposed Elijah Muhammad for what he really was.

• TruV April 17, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Spencer will never get it because as sad as it is he just one of those brainwashed Negro.

28. Michae;l May 7, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Most christians don”t know that HJesus was the ne of the boat that brought slaves from Africa to America. Most christians dont know or realize that we came from afirca with the gold and the europeans sent the missionaries with the bibles and left us with the bibles and took the gold. Most christians dont know that the days arof the week are named by pagans sunday for the sun god monday for the moon god. the in the 5th century constidinole who was a sun worshiper started xmas and edited the bible. Most christians the dont know that all the characters in the old testament bible are black and the original hebrew was west african Ethiopeans.

29. Andre May 7, 2012 at 10:45 pm

30. Andre May 7, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Most preachers dont teach the whole truth. and you know what the y say if your want to hide it from a black person put in a book.. research “study to show thy self approved” Read Malachi chapter 2 havew you ever heard a preacher speak on that? the bible says plainly that moses was a black man but have you ever heard a preacher say it. if moses lived in the house of pharoh and pharoh was a black man wouldn’t be strange that a white hebrew boy who should have been killed passed for black. the midianite girls said moses was an egyptian so he must have been black. look online at pharoh http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/physicalapp.htm