Michael Eric Dyson Goes Off on Fox Stooge Jesse Lee Peterson

by Dr. Boyce Watkins

Some figures are ahead of their time, but Jesse Lee Peterson is behind his.  Jesse is the real-life version of Uncle Ruckus from the cartoon show, “The Boondocks.”  He loves to make regular appearances on Fox News so that he can agree with every horrible thing that Sean Hannity has to say about the African American community.  He’s the kind of real-life cartoon character that every slave owner dreams about, for he works overtime to secure the big house by any means necessary.  Yes, he is the one who would have gladly shot down Malcolm X for five dollars and a bag of potato chips.

Michael Eric Dyson, a man whom I respect and disagree with on specific issues (namely presidential accountability and commercialized hip-hop), sat on  panel with Jesse Lee on the new BET Show, “Don’t Sleep” with TJ Holmes.  Dyson does a wonderful job in the video below of breaking  down the Jesse Lee Petersons of the world and explaining why they don’t have an intellectual leg to stand on.  I”ve been invited onto Jesse Lee’s radio show several times, but I refuse to appear.  I can respect a conservative as much as a liberal, but I have serious problems with black people who sell the masses to massa for money.

The video is here if you want to check it out.

Dr. Boyce Watkins is the founder of the Your Black World Coalition and creator of the Building Outstanding Men and Boys Family Empowerment Series. To have Dr. Boyce commentary delivered to your email, please click here.

Comments

comments

24 Responses to Michael Eric Dyson Goes Off on Fox Stooge Jesse Lee Peterson

1. Tom October 5, 2012 at 1:58 pm

This is typical of the ‘head-in-the-sand’ bullshit I always hear from black ‘leaders’. The black community is burning down and all the race traitors like Dyson, Jackson, Sharpton, and Watkins just run around shooting down all the messengers and firemen. Until we begin to take accountibility and get real about getting real, we deserve anything and everything that happens to the community

• pamla October 5, 2012 at 8:57 pm

What the hell are you talking about? Mr. Peterson, come now, you are not fooling anyone!

• vernon sukumu October 6, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Is Tom your real name?

2. Leslie October 5, 2012 at 5:29 pm

“…unmolested by enlightenment…”
    That is a true insult that no one could come back on!

And although Dyson is not a talking-head I care for, he has a point and I am being pushed to do some reading on the word “racist”.

3. Rev. George Brooks October 5, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Okay Dyson, you blasted old Jesse Lee, and he deserved it. But when are you, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Joe Madison, Roland Martin, and T.J. Holmes, going to stand up to whites and JEWS and blast some of the many racist things among them? It seems, in fact we all know, that none of you black leaders have the guts to get bold and brass with ANY whites, and especially JEWS, because y’all are afraid of these folks. I have YET to hear either of you REALLY go at it, and tear to pieces, a Jew or any other white. It’s only and always a verbal fight between blacks, going at it and tearing down each other. And BET, which is really owned and controlled by Jews, and not Debra Lee, is going to keep T.J. Holmes on a short chain. How sickening. — Rev. George Brooks

• vernon sukumu October 6, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Why don’t you attack them then you can anti-white, Jewish leader. What are you afraid off? Mr big rev.

• vernon sukumu October 6, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Why don’t you them then you can become the ant-white Jewish leader. What are you afraid of? Mr big rev.

4. Marie October 5, 2012 at 8:54 pm

A true Christian follows the principle of the word of God. Today’s word is: Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. (James 3:10 KJV)

5. Imhotep October 6, 2012 at 12:29 am

@G. Brooks. And you know who the true “Hebrew Israelites” are? They are us.I met a number of Ethiopian Jews from the mother land and they have told me how prejudices those damn tomb raider German and Slavic Jews are towards them. For you Jesus loving( there is no J in the Hebrew alphabet) neophytes, please take the time and Read the ISiS PAPERS, STOLEN LEGACY, AND THEY CAME BEFORE COLUMBUS and join in on the third AGE of ENLIGHTENMENT. HOTEP! Oh i forgot a must is the Epic his-storical work THE SECRET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BLACKS AND JEWS. Don’t be scared of accurate information xtians, read em and get back to me. As for Dyson, well….just well…

• Regina October 14, 2012 at 10:07 am

Hotep. Thank you for speaking the truth about our people. I have been saying the same thing for years and it is refreshing to read the words of someone who knows the truth.

Many a black xtian does not want to know the truth. They’re scared to look outside the box because they feel that they will lose faith in Jesus if they sought the truth.

6. Ishmar Muhammad October 6, 2012 at 2:59 am

I don’t know what to say about this like Imhotep said well…… It’s like seeing a Black Leader in a CrackHouse well what in the Hell was you in here for? lol like the Pot calling the Kettle Black?

7. andreas October 6, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Tom and Marie, you two have made more sense with your statement than any of these fools! I have had 15 years in business here in Dallas as a black contractor and after over $400,000.00 in losses to blacks (Overcame a $220,000.00 my first year (1997) at age 29) I have concluded our so-called black leaders are doing exactly what the great journalist Tony Brown stated; their letting Satan keep racism relevant Most whites aren’t racist anymore. We have become the racist but fortunately we have no power because we’ve never been able to use the Spirit of God as our ally to fight against a Godly society whose Christian principles has surfaced when it comes to race, as evidence with the 2008 election. Thank the whites and the Jews for giving us all opportunities based on our character! in our country. There will always be a bias (not racism) as long as we continue to defy the basic principles of which this country was founded. Itllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

company who gave me the spring board to success when they approved me for my first Surety Bond with maxed out credit cards (because of the 1997 scandal) after I showed them “Character” by having perfect credit even though I don’t even have a college degree ! This was the breakthrough with allowed me to gross $2,600,000.00 the next 5 years without any hinderence from white America! That’s right, MLK’s dream has come trcue well before Obama for those blacks who show character!

8. andreas October 6, 2012 at 2:13 pm

In conclusion of my last statement; after 15 years of observing the reason why our culture is failing, it comes down to one word,”PRIDE”! God says in Proverbs: He detests the proud! P ride causes us to not care about each other. George Bush cared enough about me to invite me to his 2004 Annual Presidents Dinner after I was voted 2004 Texas Businessman of the Year by the NRCC. Bush cared more about me than a local black contractor out of Ft Worth who claimed to be a minister as we as he apathetically violated 5 out of the 10 Commandments to put me into personal BK at age 35 when he perjured himself by claiming to have paid my company $52,000.00 on City of Dallas sidewalk construction project which my company carried out with no discrepancies while I was dying toward the end of 2002 which caused my first repo’s of my life! A dump truck and a Bobcat which kept blacks employed! We don’t care about ourselves and his hypocrasy did not go unnoticed by God. He filed BK in 2004 as a sole proprietor in 2004 at the age of 50! Thank God I incorporated so the Lord has salvaged my company sing 1996! Because this so- called minister didn’t care about “Black people” my former employees lost their jobs after I lost my equipment! The point being, us blacks don’t care about ourselves!

• Regina October 14, 2012 at 10:10 am

Actually Andreas, there are 613 commandments in the bible. I have asked a many idiot xtians how many commandments are in the bible and they don’t respond. Please get your facts straight. Just because the commandment does not say, “Thou shalt” it does not mean that it is not a commandment.

Hell, you can’t even follow the 1st commandment out of the NT, so don’t preach about your so-called Lord without knowing what you are preaching about.

9. nellis October 7, 2012 at 12:26 am

Clearly articulated Dr. Dyson. Jessie Lee is a true handkerchief head.

10. kuta kinte October 7, 2012 at 12:28 pm

typical “house kneegrow” whom is estactic just to b able present the views of his massa!

11. BigJay October 8, 2012 at 4:30 am

@Tom, I know for a fact your first name is “UNCLE”! please be quiet and let the grown folks talk now go in your corner until you are called!

• Raheem October 8, 2012 at 10:56 am

lol

12. ana October 9, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Speak Michael Eric Dyson. Truth to Power,Tell it Like it is!!

13. Brian October 13, 2012 at 5:28 am

Good for you Tom! Black communities must take responsibility for their own actions and fix the poverty, murders, rapes that occur daily by thugs and criminals.
    Just because someone agrees with a white man, that auto ago ally means they are wrong? Sold out? House slave? We do not have slavery in the USA anymore people! Stop using it as an excuse to justify criminal behavior and lack of growth in our system!

• Regina October 14, 2012 at 10:11 am

Brian, we still have slavery in this country. It is in other forms.

14. Norman hensley October 14, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Its pretty obvious some thing is mentally wrong wit jssie lee petreson.hes a sick man possibly an ex drunk or drug addict.

15. coast cooker October 15, 2012 at 9:21 am

You people make me sick with all that bible shit..Grow up..