The New STD That Can Kill You

It appears that there is a new STD that is killing men and its related to oral sex.  The Human papillomavirus (HPV) was once believed to have no effect on men, but it’s now found to be harmful.  A new study shows that there has been a rapid increase in the number of throat and neck cancers over the last 12 years, with thousands of new cases occurring every single year.

Doctors claim that throat, mouth and neck cancers were once caused primarily by tobacco use.  But although the use of tobacco has declined, the rates of certain cancers related to HPV have been on the rise.

According to the Journal of Clinical Oncology, over 11,000 cases of cervical cancer will be diagnosed this year, but the number has been declining.  Women regularly get Pap Smears, but men are less likely to go to the doctor.  As a result, the number of HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer cases will rise to 8,700, with 7,400 of those cases in men.  This information comes along with a great deal of additional evidence that the STD rate has skyrocketed in the black community, especially among heterosexual people.

BlackDoctor.org discusses the epidemic in more detail.  Get tested.

Comments

comments

23 Responses to The New STD That Can Kill You

1. Divinepearlz April 25, 2012 at 1:30 pm

There is nothing new about this STD. This STD has been around for a long time. What may be new area they incidence rates among females younger than 50. This is why I have issues with individuals in the media and blog world reporting on health issues. They tend to give incorrect information and cause mass hysteria however unintended.

2. Ishmar Muhammad August 18, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Here we go again! Some Crackers in the LAB again trying to get rid of the Darkside of the Force lol Where were these Diseases 30 or 40 years ago? Like I said the Govnmnt got all these Diseases in Labs and release them in times like this! Too many Negroes & Hispanics start offering free Immunizations lol don’t do it!

3. sheila August 19, 2012 at 10:08 am

just like aids most blacks believe it can’t happen to me.why take a chance stop cheating stay in a monogamous relationship ,and all this hysteria will not scare you.

4. Suebee August 19, 2012 at 3:19 pm

They should stop putting their mouth where I don’t belong.

5. Butch August 19, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Stop sucking wee wee and swallowing diseased bodily fluids…The bible clearly warns incurable diseases…D U H!!! I was wondering where all these bad breath folks were coming from…now we know!!!

6. Haji Abdull August 20, 2012 at 10:03 pm

I believe is from all these people doing ass to mouth

7. Cindie August 21, 2012 at 9:39 am

I couldn’t agree more, Butch!

8. Lileee August 21, 2012 at 5:37 pm

It appears that there is a new STD that is killing men and its related to oral sex. The Human papillomavirus (HPV) was once believed to have no effect on men, but it’s now found to be harmful. A new study shows that there has been a rapid increase in the number of throat and neck cancers over the last 12 years, with thousands of new cases occurring every single year – WTF????? don’t WOMEN Suck Dick Too? gimme a fuccin break here!!! ((( there is a New STD Killing MEN??? ))) and it WAS Believed to have NO Effect on MEN before NOW? gimme a fuccin break! a STD is a STD… it happens to Women AND Men… we ALL share our bodies with Each Other… come on now… Dammmmmmm…

9. BethyB August 21, 2012 at 6:35 pm

You can get HVP from cunnilingus just as easy as from blowjobs. FYI before you assume its from homosexuals. Its not. They clearly said the cases in heterosexual males are on the rise

10. nyala August 21, 2012 at 7:12 pm

This isn’t a joke. I am no whore, I don’t have multiple partners. I am 38 yrs old and just had my first child at 37 yrs old. My childs father is my first boyfriend from 17 yrs old. Of course there was a break up and of course he brough other children in the world, and of course I was once married and had boyfriend. However, when we re connected , we created a child, and unfortunately while I was pregnant he kept sleeping with his ex even after I warned him of how dangerous it was for the fetus for him to have unprotected sex with other women. The result of my protest resulted in me getting choked, slapped and knives stuck in face. I left him immediately and he moved to Florida. I had the baby, and after I had my 6 weeks pap smear, I was diagnosed with HPV. I was devastated, My baby is 8 months old now .He calls me ever so often to see if I am in squalor, I mean if the baby is okay. He brags about how good the women in Florida look and how easy they are and how he plans to sleep with as many as possible. I tell him he gave me HPV, but he denies it. I believe he knows he has it and doesn’t care because he knows he’s a carrier, and doesn’t have visible symptoms. Whats sad is he has a girlfriend there now, she musta fell in love overnight. I know him, and I know he slept with her raw. I know she’s not aware that she is at risk.

• Beulahmo August 24, 2012 at 7:22 pm

I’m so sorry your path crossed with this jackass and resulted in abuse, abandonment, and an HPV diagnosis. But you’ve been blessed with a child, and I pray that you and your son will thrive and be safe. Your ex is flirting with disaster and will likely suffer dire consequences. Please protect yourself and your child from him. He is trouble and he will leave devastation in his path. :( I’m sending prayers your way.

11. nyala August 21, 2012 at 7:14 pm

I tried my best to remain loyal and monogamous and I am still suffering. Perhaps if I never fornicated, I wouldn’t have HPV, God doesn’t lie

12. kimmara August 22, 2012 at 10:03 am

Nyala thats good, he clearly tells us & we ignore but I’m glad u own up to ur situation , ( fornication) but u do unto others as u have them do unto , we live n society tells us sex is ok out of marriage if ,we all just do wat God says to do we wouldn’t b n these predictably situations. Me also married , faithful , only having sex with my husband and guess wat yes he infected me. I was devastated. I left him , bc it simple as that LIFE OR DEATH. Thanks b to God I now test negative but its so scary. I thank God for saving me.

13. George August 22, 2012 at 11:35 am

This whole report only means two things…..black men have finally started eating pussy….and you shouldn’t eat black women’s pussy, it’s nasty….damn hos…

14. Miss T August 22, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Oh my…all these letters…and such sad commentaries.

15. jojo August 23, 2012 at 1:08 am

Doctors claim that throat, mouth and neck cancers are caused by eating Pussy. Why do people get on gays doing it from behind but yet heteros can eat pussy?

• Jalen August 23, 2012 at 12:34 pm

jojo,

Why don’t you do some research or ask a gynecologist for an answer about a “healthy” vagina versus an ALWAYS filthy anus contaminated with fecal matter and rampant with disease-causing bacteria?

If you want to keep doing a male (or a female) from behind, just keep doing it and pray that noone is doing it to them so that none of you will infect some other unsuspecting, naive victim.

And, officials like the President, black leaders and others now want to officially sanction this type of behavior, but, of course, only in “loving and monogamous relationships.” Yep, we all know that this is the “accurate description” for them all.

I guess that’s why HIV/AIDS is so rampant in the black community; the lies we tell ourselves to legitimize this behavior. But, we need to lie because to admit the truth, would be too much for our delicate minds to handle and would be a refreshing change for our president on this issue.

16. Ishmar Muhammad August 24, 2012 at 11:05 pm

Sounds like the Devil is in the Lab again my people Remember Tuskegee!

17. Twosexy August 25, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I think we all are subject 2 all kinds of things in this world, but put GOD FIRST and stay FAITHFUL to him and THERE will be no MISTAKES or BROKEN PROMISES. Stay FAITHFUL It’s your LIFE Enjoy it

18. KHALIL AS-SAMAD August 26, 2012 at 2:51 am

“THEY” ARE “CREATING” THESE “DEADLY DISEASES”……(((((((((((REMEMBER SOMETHING))))))))))…”POPULATION IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL”…..

19. Black Ra August 26, 2012 at 2:19 pm

We as Black People, not African Americans need to wake the hell up,and get our own “BS” together,and stop all this foolishness, and believeing everything these “DEVILS” place upon us!!!
    These devils are not our friends!!!!!

20. Regina August 28, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Regardless how, when, where, or who; it’s real! Just be extra careful.

21. LB Prophet September 19, 2012 at 12:43 pm

If we all go back to where we should have never left, when sex was performed (MONOGAMOUSLY = marriage) and not for recreational entertainment, we wouldn’t have all of these diseases to worry about and suffer from…Does God have to drop a bomb on your head to wake your brain up? Get with the PROGRAM MY PEEPS! Nyala and everyone else out there that got caught up with falling in love with a loser….I know from experience that love is blind, we can’t help who we love. Don’t beat yourself up over it the rest of your life and allow the person who never deserved you to still control your destiny. This is why we have to keep our eyes open when we meet people who profess they love us, and try not to even blink around them in the first few years, watch and see how much they really show their love for you, or are they just reaching out in desperation for a fool who will tolerate their immoral behavior. We must stay close to our children, teach them the right way to live, don’t worry about being their best friend first. If you can be their best friend while they are listening and doing the right thing this is great; however, if they are living unrighteous, tell them and if they don’t want to be your “friend” after it, so be it. Give them up to God, who can watch over them better than we can, you will still be doing what God asked of you, being their “Parent”! I am extremely sympathetic about all of the diseases, but disease, like all other existences, begin in our minds. I beg you all to keep yours healthly.